This policy sets out the terms and conditions for the use of the websites:
whereinafter referred to as the “Websites” or separately as the “Website” and applies to all its users.
Use of the resources of the Websites implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions. The rights to the Websites are vested in CARGOUNIT Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Szkocka 5/2, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000161295; NIP 897-16- 82-934; share capital: PLN 5,637,000.00 (paid in full)
The functioning of the Websites is in line with the requirements of generally and absolutely applicable laws, as well as with the generally accepted principles of website functioning, including in particular the security of website users and the technical and organisational measures used to this end.
The administrator of the Websites is the Company. Please send any remarks, observations or comments relating to the functioning of the Websites to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We would like to inform you that when using the Websites, the Companies only save the data necessary for the correct and at the same time faster display of the respective Website in browsers. This data includes, among other things, the IP address of the Website user’s computer, the computer’s operating system, the type and version of the browser or the screen resolution.
This data is not stored on external servers but only in the browsers’ caches and is not passed on to anyone external.
No profiling methods are used for users visiting the Company’s Websites.
If you have any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”)
is CARGOUNIT Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Szkocka 5, suite 2, 54 – 402 Wrocław, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: +48 71 350 9700.
- The personal data of the users of the Company’s Websites (hereinafter “Personal Data”) will be processed by the Controller, in particular for the following purposes:
– to enable the use of the Company’s Websites
– to defend against possible claims.
- Personal data will be transferred to entities processing them on behalf of the Company under contracts with the Controller, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the aforementioned purposes, including, but not limited to, entities providing IT or other services to our Company to ensure the proper functioning of the Company’s Websites, however, such entities may process the data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
- In addition to the entities mentioned above, the Personal Data may only be made available to the authorised entities under Polish or EU law. The Controller has exercised due diligence to adequately secure the Personal Data provided and, in particular, to prevent such data from being made available to any unauthorised persons.
- The Personal Data will only be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
- The Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
- complying with an obligation under both Polish and EU law pursuant to Article 6, Section 6, letter c of the GDPR;
- for purposes deriving from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller in accordance with Article 6, Section 1, letter f of GDPR, i.e., for the purposes of defending against possible claims on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to defend the Controller against third party claims.
- Under the terms and conditions set out in the Regulation, the Website user has the right of access to the content of their data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, and the right to object to data processing.
- The Website user has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e., the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if they consider that the processing of the personal data concerning them violates the provisions of the Regulation;
- The transfer of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of the tasks described in the first point. Failure to provide Personal Data by a Website user may prevent or restrict the fulfilment of the purposes set out in the first paragraph above.
INFORMATION ON THE COOKIES USED
We would like to inform you that it is possible to configure your browser in such a way that cookies cannot be stored on the user’s device. It is the user who decides whether they want cookies to be stored on their device. The user can deactivate or completely disable cookies in the options of their Internet browser or by selecting the appropriate option in programmes such as Firewall. The user can also delete the cookies which have been stored to date.
However, changing the configuration of the web browser so as to restrict or prevent the storage of cookies may cause some restrictions or inconveniences when using the Website.